DISCLAIMER/ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
That under the usage of the portal for access of questions and its solutions following are the terms and conditions to use the same:
- That under the usage of this portal through the allotted registered ID, you are required to maintain IPR policies by not using any content, question/ solution which is under the proprietary right of any third party or person in any manner.
- None of the question or answer should be lifted from anywhere or any website and it should be a unique formation of yours only, since Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics.
- That all the uploaded questions and answers shall be uploaded with a perpetual licence to use those question(s) and solution(s) as their liberty of the company.
- That all the question(s) and solution(s) which shall be uploaded by you on the portal should be your creation only and you have also and after their successful upload, the company can use all such question(s) and solution(s) without any prior permission from you in any manner and you at no point of time can claim your proprietary rights once being uploaded on portal.
- That the Company reserves the right to accept and reject the upload of question(s) and solution(s) on its portal.
- That in the event company finds that the question(s) and solution(s) are already created by some third party(ies), the company shall terminate its relationship with you and any claim arising out of any such act or conduct of Plagiarism etc., you will indemnify the Company and take responsibility to bear any such claim or loss which might occur at any point of time, the company also reserves to take appropriate criminal and civil action against you in case of any breach of the policies.
- That you shall at no point are allowed to use the online portal for committing any kind of breach to the server of the company through the online login portal and company reserves the right to decline permission to use any content of the company from online portal.
- Any issue arising out of breach of any terms will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.